Children of Earth, a gallery made with pictures taken from www.woophy.com
Woophy stands for WOrld Of PHotographY, a website founded by a Dutch collective of photo aficionados and internet designers who believe navigation on internet can be more visual, logical and associative. The goal of Woophy’s founders is to create an accessible, visual, current, democratic and collective work of art comprised of a database picturing our remarkable world. With the help of (amateur) photographers across the world we strive to ultimately cover every inch of our world map with images that represent the world’s beauty and peculiarity from all different cultural perspectives.
Advertisement: Please remember that the copyright of the pictures in this gallery remains with the photographer. It is only allowed to use this picture for non commercial personal use. Any publication of the picture like on a website, in a brochure or newsletter is forbidden without the written permission of the photographer. For more information, click right here or contact the author of picture clicking in the respective link. Thank you.
1. Jaypur, India. Picture by Mitchell Kanashkevich
4. Indore, India. Picture by bnilesh
5. Bhuj, India. Picture by Mitchell Kanashkevich
6. Phumi Siem Reab, Cambodia. Picture by Manuel Librodo, Jr.
7. Kashgar, China. Picture by Zeeg
8. Toulouse, France. Picture by la rafale
9. Chiang Rai, Thailand. Picture by Manuel Librodo, Jr.
10. Tokyo, Japan. Picture by ericlafforgue.com
11. Indore, India. Picture by bnilesh
12. Barrigada, United States. Picture by leilani
13. Masatepe, Nicaragua. Picture by Cande
14. Lao Cai, Viet Nam. Picture by wim denijs
15. Jaypur, India. Picture by Mitchell Kanashkevich
16. Hagatna, United States. Picture by leilani
17. Indore, India. Picture by bnilesh
18. Taiyuan, China. Picture by Zeeg
19. Buenos Aires, Argentina. Picture by Kambrosis
20. Iloilo, Philippines. Picture by Manuel Librodo, Jr.
21. Kunming, China. Picture by Manuel Librodo, Jr.
22. Alkmaar, Netherlands. Picture by Jan Hemels